Hello November 2014!

This is my first entry. The last actually, haha sorry guys ive deleted all the entries, again and again! Dont get mad. Has been 5 month i didnt update my blog. Gosh, being lazy ass as usual. Hehe. Final is over and it ended well just great. Now waiting the results to come out. Swear it was the most breathtaking moment. I studied at the last minutes but whatever lets by gone be by gone & pray that i'll get my result with flying colurs or at least lulus semua subjek. Please? Time flies so fast, that I've already done 2nd semester and going to start my 3rd semester for couple more weeks.

Ok enough.

Did u know that i have a cat named ebot? *yes please! Haha as usual, bila balik rumah, i will drag her to bedroom and force her to sleep with me. i already noticed that she will woke up around 4-5 am to eat. Gosh this annoying cat! So lastnight, ebot is sleeping while i watched runningman. Watched 2 episode of runningman till i fall a sleep around 2.30 i guess? Then suddenly, feel that someone *or should be something is licking my cheeks *open the eyes lazily and saw a huge ebot! Yucks what is wrong with you! That time i looked at the clock and it was at 3.49 and going with are you kiddin me? I just fall a sleep and you disturbing me right now? Are you serious?! Ive gone mad! And ignore her. 

Idk what must i do, too sleepy. night!